The other models I worked with in my photography class were a mother and her children (ages two and four) and a one year old. During the family shoot, little "S" had just woken up from a nap and did not want to have anything to do with having her pictures taken. It was great to watch Heather interact with the child as well as her mother and brother and have the family take a break, let the kids play, then come back and get ready for the shoot. It was an amazing turn around and "S" was ready to flash her smile for the camera. Here are some from the family session:
The session with one year old "Z" was so much fun! She was so smiley and happy, and check out her gorgeous blue eyes!! I have too many favorites from this session to narrow down to just a few pics:
Thanks again to Heather Swanner for the awesome class!! I had so much fun :)



















No comments:
Post a Comment