My life in pictures as I develop as a photographer

My life in pictures as I develop as a photographer.....

Monday, June 6, 2011

Photography 102 (part 1)

This Sunday I took a "Photography 102" class with Heather Swanner, a photographer in the Raleigh area.  I took her101 class in March, and was so excited to take the 102 class and learn more!  Heather had a couple of models for us to work during our class.  She showed us how she interacts with the children during her photo sessions, as well as gave us tips on our photography.  It was so much fun watching Heather work with the kids, as well as being able to practice taking pictures.  Heather is awesome, and I'd definitely recommend her to others to take her classes as well as hire as a photographer!

Our models were awesome, considering they had five people with camera's in there faces! Here are some pictures I took of "B", an adorable two year old wild man:







 And "J", a sweet three year old princess:





 
More to come from my photography class!!

No comments:

Post a Comment