My life in pictures as I develop as a photographer

My life in pictures as I develop as a photographer.....

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

"Best Face from 2012" I Heart Faces Photo Challenge

The I Heart Faces Photo Challenge this month is "Best Face from 2012" and this picture instantly came to mind!  This was during this little guys 6 month session in August of 2012.  He had the BEST facial expressions, and I just love this one I caught of him.  I call it his "What are you looking at" face!  Make sure to head over to I Heart Faces to see all of the other beautiful entry's!


Photo Challenge Submission This photo was submitted to the I Heart Faces photo challenge – www.iheartfaces.com  


1 comment:

  1. Ha! Your analysis of what his look conveys is spot on. And I love his ears. I bet he has grown into them by now. :)

    ReplyDelete