My life in pictures as I develop as a photographer
My life in pictures as I develop as a photographer.....
Monday, September 12, 2011
Luong/Barber Rehearsal Dinner
A few weeks ago I had the privilege of seeing an old High School friend get married!! Sharon and I met at Grimsley, as both of us played in the orchestra (yes, we were dorks). Sharon met Nathan at UNC (we won't hold the fact that they are Carolina fans against them) and a few years after college met up again and the rest is history. It was so great to spend this special weekend with the Luong and Barber family! The rehearsal dinner was held at the beautiful Carolina Theater in Greensboro, NC. Here are a few pictures from the night :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












Your photos are beautiful images of a fun night for Nathan and Sharon. I love your work!
ReplyDeleteMolly Barber
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!! It was such a fun weekend :)
ReplyDeleteErin, I think your work is fantastic! Thank you for posting these wonderful images from such an amazing and fun celebration at the Carolina Theatre. I look forward to seeing more images from the wedding weekend!
ReplyDeleteJane McBride